2011年6月10日星期五

Scarf in mind

"Pretty good-looking?" Pointing to his wife just bought the scarf she asked me, eager eyes looking at me.

"... Okay ..." I muttered answer, Huamoshuowan to want to flash people.

"What is all right! In the end, OK?" Wife a hold of my hand. It seems not to give her a satisfactory answer was doomed by.

"Well, well. The color ugg classic cardy 5819 is very elegant, and clothes with you, look around you on the temperament is very noble! ..." I Souchangguadu, do ass of responsibility, but the face of good faith.

"Really ah! I know you lie to coax me!" Wife face of suspicion, but could not hide her pride.

"How much do you think of?" So I did not answer, she cut in and said: "only ten dollars!"

"How many scarves you, ah? Around to get through?" I intentionally said.

"Buy more, and no piece of you gave me good!" She kidding me.

"But I do not see how you're surrounded?"

"Because it is not fashionable, ah! Out!"


A winter morning in 2006, after work.

"Teacher, how are you today ah so old fashioned!" This class just arrived a few schools to meet girls, one said.

"Yes ah! Your scarf is about to become relics, ah!" Another student said. No wonder they looked at me with strange eyes.

"You do not know! This ugg boots kidsis a warm plates! Child of every family, you know, what kind?" I'm proud face.

"X teacher, dressed today, cool ah!" Run into a language teacher: "When the May Fourth literary truth a youth!"

"Is it? And is ideal for aspiring young literary!" I'm self-ridicule.

"Unfortunately, the long robe ... less ..."

Go out today, I wrapped around the neck of a blue mohair scarf, it was for my wife five years ago woven by hand.

In early 1991 a winter noon lunch break.

"... ... I'm sorry, maybe we never meant, and we break up, you do not come to me ... ... the weather began to cool a few days ago, I knitted a towel for you, give you it ... ..." I read her letter, hand trembling, the tears in the eyes Da Zhezhuan, clear sky suddenly became dark one.

"Why? Is this why?!" I can not believe this is true! I can not believe she would be so unfeeling! I think our chance encounter, at first sight; think of our books again and again of the mails, talk about feelings; think of last Sunday we're together laughing and enjoying the good old days of youth ... ...

没有评论:

发表评论