2011年6月10日星期五

Falling clouds and lonely duck flying

Return to the kind of day, always makes my emotions, the memory of that round after round of my life has long been branded in a new way, the dream, waking, moving my many years immersed in the green, a long time can not be quiet ... ...

To this day when mbt shoes women kisumu grey I can not imagine what kind of mood. I'm not into the rural school boys must wear uniforms, it is necessary to get out, she joined the army. The joy of the parents is palpable, but I know I packed up in the moment, they have a few seconds of hesitation as I do: really want to leave home?

Crowded platform, packed off the crowd. Is nothing more than their parents, siblings and "olive" in soldiers. Earnestly asked, high hopes for the blessings, reluctant farewell party ... ... the shadow of the day had suddenly become more bleak.

Recruit even a few days before, I come over with hatred. Orderly life, boring training, missing parents, the torment, it became my everything overnight and reason. Dim light through the window, I still remember sleeping in a wooden bed, facing the white walls, the shadow of the branches cluttered the dancing in the above, it is like me alone. At that time, the extreme and I was so stubborn, and headstrong.

Time is like a hypnotic medicine, to people's heart gets quiet. After a week, I finally dialed the home phone, so many complaints earlier in my mother gave to his son under the call of all vanished. To wait for my phone, how much they actually suffered torture that only they know. Parents always love their children.

Life is like a sponge infiltrated the water, silently wiped out traces of the years. This collective life is not as pre-felt no anger, comrades all over the world as close as brothers, we are a special chat with a happy thing. Full swing training ground, the sand can sometimes over his eyes, and a pair of gloves, a pair of frayed, but the laughter from the heart, or sent to. Especially as the joy when speaking, more of a war victory. I do not know the influence of the environment or produced by the psychological resonance, all of a sudden soft spot for Military songs every night sitting in Mazar, listening to the squad leader is not familiar with the Mandarin as a model for us, it sounds deep and powerful , vigorous and passionate, his comrades were all hypnotized, and even whom to tears.

"Fluffy white moncler mens vest tibet red clouds, bring my love, the military gave her the green flowers ... ..." finished the song "Army Green Flower", the squad leader is always laughed, shaking his head said to us: silly children cry What is it?

This forces a complete change in the melting pot to me, let me from a failure to find the joy of success, so I boldly challenge themselves, let me know the new self. Km cross-country, is my nightmare. Every day I pray that today will not run, do not run today, and today do not run. But the past will eventually come, squarely in the sights go. At the starting line, my legs are shaking, I am not confident finish the course. Lap later, I found myself not the last. Round has passed, I found myself should be ranked in the middle, a circle has passed, although I felt tired, but I think can hold on ... ... so, I encourage myself to move forward, then forward, imagine that parents, teachers, friends, there are countless pairs of eyes watching me in the next, they cheer for me, I ran every step, they will hear waves of applause.

I ran down, to reach the terminal, I saw the clouds in the sunset, the magnificent, a bright eye-catching, as if his ribs suddenly give birth to a pair of wings, fly to leisurely days of the end.

Said to be three months, in fact even more than four months of recruits, but over time blink of an eye, and I came out this is not it? People say that recruits the most bitter even the most tired, I'm not over it? This reminds me of the soldiers came, people said to me saying: people do not eat the bitter, can not only enjoy the blessing.


Inscription: July 2010. The sky is changing in July, now sunny, maybe a will cloudy. So, do not expect to be a prophet who can predict the future. Quarters of a rose window, open the first few months was thriving, now only a mass of messy leaves. It flowers over, but I did not sad, because it is the most beautiful time has carved into my mind, next year, it still flowers.

Face christian louboutin black pierced sandals reality, not nostalgia, do not indulge, and do not bear a grudge, not because of trauma or slow down the success of the joy of life flows. Time passing by eight years, has experienced too much of the past like a dream last night, a trace of dawn, the dawn will be the people from the dream back to reality. This is a life that, like mountain climbing, Peak is our ultimate goal, however, has been with us for precisely the way the scenery on both sides, per cent of his life occupied nine, to reach the top percent of the time a mere one.

Everyone will think I really learned a soldier for so many years what the troops taught me what ... ... This is a sincere and full of true feelings of the periodic summary. Some people will laugh, some cry, some people will be half-crying, half laughing, or cry not laugh, that will never get lost, that will never be lost, only one person would waves do not panic, that is, he every day as a new beginning.

Some people will ask me, the last year, and you continue to cut it? How can I answer it. Including my parents, I placed great hope that they all are obsessed with feeling hopeful poured on the non-commissioned officers in my turn. They are afraid I demobilization, afraid of me home, afraid that I returned to the countryside inherited their "half" day with the earth as partners. If have not come to the army, made a farmer, you will find peace of mind, secure in marrying a daughter to live in peace. But into the city, stay for eight years, eight years changed my thinking has changed the thinking of parents who feel that I should do something more meaningful things, such as continued service.

Answer the question mentioned above, this reminds me of Roman • Roland said the sentence: "What is happiness? Is only to create happy, others are meaningless shadow floating on the floor." People must be constantly to create a new value, that is the joy of life. In fact, we do not need to confuse the face of choice, like "go and stay," some things can not be demanded, but it is not to say, left to be what happens, no less than on how to how to stay. First you need to have a clear goal, you have to do? What do you want? Second is the choice. You must select a meaningful life, and not the purpose of positioning in a highly life, would only increase your pain. Eight years of military career, but also fear onto the community, I think this is a person's failure. If, after these eight years has also continued to serve, I do not think to make greater achievements, it is a waste of youth. People should focus on how to do things in front of, rather than alarmist, ambitious.

没有评论:

发表评论