2011年6月10日星期五

In the passing years in search of happy tears

Every move is always hidden behind the face of countless struggling, sometimes panic was like a funeral clown ... ...

I do not know since when, quietly began to like a person looking up the stars, even if the sky is a dense mass of a piece of all, I would regard it as a treat. Indeed, I hope at this moment, to come to market misty drizzle, wet my hair, and then buried my heart ... ...

Tranquil night, always easy to arouse people's fantasies, like a soap opera, in the invisible, the screen will always doped greets from time to time ... ...

May come today, gradually infected by the helplessness of years. Learned to feel so lonely, learned to feel the metamorphosis into changing weather.

Mom always said to me: "Children are not adults through our hard work, how mind is so complex it" So, until my mother turned around after a person began to fall into the endless contemplation of which ... ...

I believe this great world, no one ugg boots classic mini
can understand my pain. The growth even if they can understand the hardships, but they will not understand other people's world after all. So, I began to see that perhaps only he is the master of life, write your own words to his songs, to find their own world.

Dark clouds and landed a calling. Touching the Valley of mind to listen to the depths of the heart, suddenly asked myself saying: "Is your life as time passed, really so lonely, so depressed it? Former years, it really is no worthy of you to move? Do not pieces of happiness to make you feel warm? "I loss, heart tangled ... ... -

After a while reveries, suddenly find out that they really made a mistake. Thus, raised his head, looked at the sky, once again around the time of the tunnel, looking for that piece of lost years in the happiness of tears left behind ... ...

Both sun and lovely group of friends, you give happiness, my life will never forget moving! Because of you, I only know what the life of faith, what is friendship; because of you, I discovered the world of what is moved, called care; because of you, my only experience to what is called life through thick and thin, called each other hard mutual aid. Francis Bacon once said: "There is no sincere friend, is the most lonely people." Glad, Baidu also can search a group of true friends. Regardless of whether they are still by my side, but they will always be in my heart deeply buried. Sometimes, a text message is enough to make me happy for a day; Sometimes, all the way greetings can thrill my heart; Sometimes, two people hold back to back, they find out that they were happy ... ...

Not lonely, at least you ... ...


"My heart at home, even more out of frustration and injuries received, there will always be touched by your warm hope to clank muster the courage for tomorrow; the heart at home, even if the fate of another bleak future then uncertain, life is bright, home will always be a guide to the heart in the right direction ... .... " Because the house, before we know where is the best after injury Harbour; for home, did not realize that no matter how hard, but also a warm place can give you rely on, to give you rest.

In fact, my father did not I think is so serious, carefully think of it, sometimes still care about my father because he had to hurry to braving the rain for me to take me to see a doctor, this is a love, a kind of love. Or even every day in the future, he will let me know: I will always be his daughter.

Also, most understanding of the Mom. Often impulsive I always make mistakes, and my heart was very afraid of me, as long as the mother concerned about the words the phrase: "In the future be careful, that does not" come to mind, and then a smile at me, tears of happiness So cover my face.

Perhaps, I should say that the happiest person in the world, one of the ... ...

Whether now or later, I will not forget what kind of person he is. Understand the words I always use to describe my personality - stubborn temper. Yes, I was so insistent on people. As long as I decided to do will certainly struggle in the end, whether ultimately successful or not. So, I'll take the wings of a dream, with faith sails made of travel to help the ship to sail my ideal, no matter how much wind and rain, I have the other side towards the dream.

没有评论:

发表评论