2011年6月10日星期五

Forget you, Fengshan Forest

Left his home nearly three decades, that picturesque farm-like Fengshan often appear in the dream, hit my soul, my love chord ring buckle.

Fengshan village forest is a forest, which is located in the middle of the village, more than a dozen groups of villagers around like Zhongxingpengyue like it, and Marketing Department has just located in the center of the forest - Fengshan Temple. I am amazed at the eyes of the monks watch the landscape, where they always stood in the beautiful mountains end homes. You see, Fengshan Temple on the hill in half, take the north to south, nestled among the bamboo at Castle Peak, a few mouthfuls of water wells set in a triangle between sub-Um, a few springs like a beam line beam waves spraying a small stream meanders south ring, the Department of the foot of the mountain Dasi. Acres of forest embodies the whole village sweat, Marketing Department is thick thick north of the Fir, the east is the sea of ​​bamboo, tea garden in the southwest, south of fruit trees. This is a green bank, has become the natural landscape, she is the pride of the whole village.

Fengshan Primary School also bailey button 5803 women ugg boots in grey
located in Fengshan Um, I spent the bubbly youth. Become our lush bamboo paradise, the school bell rang, we as groups of birds flew into the bamboo forest, or climbing a pole match, or tie up the bamboo swing, hear the school bell rings each rushed wildly fly out of bamboo, it is left to the students sit on the swing crying they simply poured into the room with laughter, then, make a face, calm down and his heart on the old thinking about the students sitting on the swing. Spring is coming, bamboo gift to a childlike rush and bamboo shoots ship to match her male classmates; female students are busy picking azalea, insert a in the head, pick a bunch in the classroom, or even the classroom podium.

It so happened, after graduating from high school, I went to primary schools in Fengshan, stay for another four years. At that time, when up schools of agriculture, forestry Fengshan naturally learn to become agricultural bases. I took my students to the entire plot in the tea garden, tea; in Shanlin lawn fertilizer; in the bamboo forest pest spraying sweat ... ... tired, but not a tune humming a song, see the yellow and green bamboo, trees are green, dark green tea, and my heart is always Le Zizi's.

Later, I went to college and left the Fengshan Forest.

Ten years ago, in one day, I received a letter from home, Fengshan Forest destroyed. I was shocked, as if to see a terrible sight, men and women armed with axes, saws, from all directions like a flooded forest Fengshan, crazy people, like a beast toward the open Xuepentaikou Fengshan Forest . Only three days, leaving acres of forest-inch tree.

I seem to see, people woke up, did not understand what their own, staring, and you looked at me, I look at you, tears swore ... ...

I'm doing a nightmare, then they roar down a hundred years ginkgo tree, reduced to ashes, into a wisp of smoke; Guangshan Bald Ridge came for me, I'm screaming, struggling, it was not my Fengshan.

Later, they heard that the incident has been handled destroyed fields, forest restoration is also, finally a little comfort.

In a few years, I see you back home - Fengshan Forest, find the lost green, you destroyed that "landscape" grace can resume it?

没有评论:

发表评论