2011年6月10日星期五

A red rose

"A red rose," wrote the subject, his thoughts already back ten years ago.

1996 of the February 12 evening, a father of me, With both excited and anxious mood, wandering outside the gate in the delivery room.

"Had you?" "You were born?" I do not know how many times I panic and helpless, and only over and over and out of the nurse to ask the same question.

"Early it! Impatient!" Delivery room and closed the door again and again I am full of hope, looking forward to meeting again next time you open the door.

... ... ... ...

"You come from the son's name, the name of my daughter to play." Had just had a message, my wife and I agreed to this.

So I happily read books, ride through the panoply of books. To elegant to behold, and to grace, but also a good moral of the ... ... I racked my brain, searching, but found nothing. Alas! Five thousand years, the article million volumes, what a pity I could not find the right words to my two children.

"I'm ready!" Finally okley sunglass blackgold xd 4013 one day, his wife said to me, a look of excitement, "Yun told ... heart ... OK?"

See my face suspicion, his wife triumphantly explained: "love heart charm in rhyme. The first layer of meaning: 'the best to listen to heart sounds issued'; second meaning is: 'I wish she was a lucky man '; a third layer of meaning ... ... "his wife with intent to sell off sub.

"Birth to a beautiful daughter like you is your 'wish', right?" Hitting on me suddenly.

Called his wife blow with satisfaction: "Or do you know my heart!"

I "Heart Dance" words written on rice paper, hanging in my house less than ten square meters of the wall.

... ... ... ...

"Congratulations! Birth, mother and child safe!"

"Thank God!" I took a deep breath, "is male or female?"

The nurse has a blank expression did not answer.

"Tell me! Beg of you." I am anxious to be hopping.

"Is a daughter!"

My God, my heart was finally born a rhyme!

At this time, another nurse came out, facing another urgent call fathers with enthusiasm: "your home is a big fat baby!" The nurse talking to me face to life immediately: "You have to treat! You treat! "" Good! good! good! "Needless to say hi dad that shape and color, a group of people bustling. And at this moment, my happiness and joy no one to share.

And the end of tiffanyco925 jewelry new styler 2011 necklaces tx231 a long wait, my wife finally pushed out with a smile on her tired face. Holding her hand, together we can finally enjoy the happy new parents.

The next two days, I have been extremely fortunate in the busy. Mother and child are healthy, the doctor told me the afternoon of February 14 to be discharged.

That day morning, I went out and bought a lot. In the way back to the hospital and saw a little girl holding a bunch of red roses.

What a beautiful red, red rose it! It reveals the same color as fire, burning like fire to warm.

Today is Valentine's Day!

Valentine's Day, it was only men and women in urban luxury fashion patent, for the rural town of constraints from me, just know that there is such a word only.

"To buy flowers?" The little girl is very sweet voice, I hesitated for a moment to meet up.

To the hospital, I spent ugg boots classic short 5825 chocolate hidden in the back, but I can not escape the mysterious smile after all the wife's eyes, she looked at me without blinking blink also.

"Happy Valentine's Day! Dedicated to the happy mother." I Xianbao generally come up with a red rose.

Flowers, I just bought one, but it is the most beautiful one.

Red Cloud once happy wife pan on the cheeks, like most red roses in my hands.

I look forward to her warm embrace. But -

"How much is it? Waste your blind!" Wife With a smile, no pained not to blame.

... ... ... ...

Romantic Valentine's Day, with no romantic phrase, this is my wife spent the first Valentine's Day.

Later, his wife to write out this experience, called "red rose", published in the newspaper on.

Ten years on, now, and I wrote the same name this mood, re-ask this original beauty.

Oh! Valentine's Day is always, always a red rose!

没有评论:

发表评论